We are looking for volunteers who can take on some cleaning and organizing tasks in the Senior Clubhouse. This is a high priority project and should be completed on or before Opening Day.
- Clean kitchen drawers, unpack contents
- Inventory paper & plastic supplies, (see list in the sleeve inside the cabinet door) determine what we need and plan to purchase.
- Move shelf contents out of drawers
- Plug in fridge, (in closet behind) turn on low. Add a few gallons of water for efficiency if available
- Bring the Optis on the porch to the end of the boat racks
- Clean toilets, sinks
- Move items stored here to their proper locations
- Sweep and mop floors in club house
Please coordinate with Bosun Mik Morrison directly for the tools and equipment needed to complete this project. If required by the project, please bring appropriate gloves (sanitary or work). Safety Equipment like Ear & Eye Protection when needed for the project are not optional and should be brought from home. Children are not permitted to use any power tools without direct parental supervision. Return all tools and equipment to Bosun or in his absence to the Bosun’s Shed.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE: To prevent the spread of Covid-19 we request that non-cohabitating groups wear face protection while working or interacting with other TPYC members.
Express Interest in Volunteering
We're sorry, but we're no longer accepting new volunteers for this opportunity.