Membership Renewal Announcements for 2023
Welcome back! We look forward to seeing you all at the club this summer. Please read the following announcements related to membership renewal for 2023 at Taylor Pond Yacht Club. More details for all items can be found below. Please familiarize yourself with the new TPYC “Many Hands Make Light Work” policy.
For 2023 Returning Members Dues:
- There will be no change in TPYC Membership dues for 2023
- Links for Online Payment of Membership Dues will be available on March 15, 2023 (see below)
- TPYC has formalized its long-standing volunteer policy under the name “Many Hands Make Light Work.”
- Early membership payment discount has been discontinued.
March 2023 – Taylor Pond Yacht Club Membership Rates and Details for 2023
- Family Membership: $500 – Includes 2 adult parent or guardians and all household resident children under the age of 18.
- Singles with Children: $375 – Includes 1 adult parent or guardian – and all household resident children under the age of 18.
- Couples Membership: $375 – A couples membership is meant for any couple who wish to join TPYC together.
- Single Membership: $250 – A single membership is for one individual.
Returning Members Discounts, Fees & Requirements
- Lessons Discount: As a member of Taylor Pond Yacht Club you are also entitled to a 50% discount on Summer Lessons/Programming.
- Requirements of Membership: All members are obliged, in accordance with the TPYC by-laws to participate in opening and closing day activities, this is in addition to the Many Hands Make Light Work policy (see link below)
- Membership Early Payment Discount Discontinued: Beginning March 2023, The TPYC Board of Governors has elected to discontinue the policy of having a discount for early payment of membership dues. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
February 2023 – The TPYC “Many Hands Make Light Work” policy
Please read the full policy and the list of committees here.
For more than 75 years, Taylor Pond Yacht Club’s members have voluntarily shared the work necessary to the successful operation of the Club.This volunteer service has kept dues and lesson fees low, and made many friendships as members to get to know other members while pitching in.
This year the Board has adopted a procedure to make it easier for members, especially new members, to find ways to contribute. All members are required to volunteer for service on one or more committees by April 1.
Members should email your choice of committee (choose three in order of preference) to email@example.com. The Board will review the list of volunteers and preferences and make assignments.
Thank you for pitching in. It’s how TPYC works.
February, 2023 – The TPYC Early Membership Payment Discount has been Discontinued
The TPYC Board of Governors has elected to discontinue the policy of having a discount for early payment of membership dues. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Returning Member Committee Selection and Membership Renewal is Live
March 15, 2023