We are looking for volunteers who can take on several projects around the outside of the Senior Clubhouse. As a medium priority project these projects should be completed on Opening Day or soon after.
- Install globes and bulbs on outside lights (use short flat head screwdriver found in in bosun’s shed)
- Clean pine needles out of gutters (use ladder behind the junior clubhouse)
- Power wash deck around front of clubhouse
- Paint outside deck of screen porch
- Hammer in deck nails that need it
Please coordinate with Bosun Mik Morrison directly for the tools and equipment needed to complete this project. If required by the project, please bring appropriate gloves (sanitary or work). Safety Equipment like Ear & Eye Protection when needed for the project are not optional and should be brought from home. Children are not permitted to use any power tools without direct parental supervision. Return all tools and equipment to Bosun or in his absence to the Bosun’s Shed.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE: To prevent the spread of Covid-19 we request that non-cohabitating groups wear face protection while working or interacting with other TPYC members.