We are looking for volunteers who can take on several projects on the Beach & Waterfront Areas of the club. As a medium priority project these projects should be completed on Opening Day or soon after.
- Rake beach with new sand rake
- Remove any grass from edges of the beach
- Remove all organic debris from sand
- Rake and distribute sand, large pile from closing day
- Fetch toys and chairs from junior clubhouse and behind Bates shed
Boats and Kayak Storage
- Bring dinghy and TPYC launch to beach, for launching later
- Scrub dinghy and launch with bleach and soap, tie down oars, outfit with bailer etc.
- Wax FJ masts with liquid wax and a rag
Please coordinate with Bosun Mik Morrison directly for the tools and equipment needed to complete this project. If required by the project, please bring appropriate gloves (sanitary or work). Safety Equipment like Ear & Eye Protection when needed for the project are not optional and should be brought from home. Children are not permitted to use any power tools without direct parental supervision. Return all tools and equipment to Bosun or in his absence to the Bosun’s Shed.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE: To prevent the spread of Covid-19 we request that non-cohabitating groups wear face protection while working or interacting with other TPYC members.